Up to £17 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 22 hours | Saturday and Sunday Days | Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Home |
A large nursing home in Dartford is recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with care management experience to work as Weekend Nurse Manager.
Details of this Weekend Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 22 hours per week on a permanent contract, working Saturday and Sunday long days
• Rates of pay up to £17 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A company pension plan
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• A free Nursing Times subscription
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Weekend Nurse Manager RGN/RMN your responsibilities will involve providing leadership and line management to the care teams, along with coordinating care services and taking responsibility for the home over the weekend. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Weekend Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN Nurses will both be considered for this role
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting, with good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
• A confident leader with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
URGENT - Registered Nurse or Paramedic - Shift Manager,Manchester, Greater Manchester,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - (RGN, RMN or RNLD),Ilford, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Intensive Care Nurse - Covid-19 Support,London,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN),London,Contract...Apply For This Job
Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - Long Days,Maidstone, Kent,Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job