£16.00 per hour (Equates to £18,304 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 22 Hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading care home in the Wednesbury area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Weekend Nurse Manager a permanent basis.
The home offers specialist support to older adults living with residential and nursing dementia care needs.
Details of this Weekend Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 22 hours per week, working every Saturday and Sunday, 11 hours supernumerary
* Rates of pay of £16.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A private pension scheme
* A range of opportunities for training and development
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
* NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
* A free Nursing Times subscription
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly and dementia care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Weekend Nurse Manager your responsibilities will involve providing leadership and line management to the care teams, along with coordinating care services and taking responsibility for the home over the weekend. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Weekend Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting, with good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
* A confident leader with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
* Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Discharge Nurse,Birmingham, West Midlands,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Braunton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Winsford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Ann House - £5000 WELCOME BONUS,Cumbria,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse Nights - Northampton,Northampton, Northamptonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Manager RGN/RMN/RMA or Non-Nurse,Blackpool, Lancashire,Permanent...Apply For This Job