We are working with a Private Cosmetic Surgery hospital in Bromsgrove who are recruiting for Surgical Ward Nurses and Theatre Practitioners to Assist NHS Staff.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
* Valid NMC Registration
* 2 Years Surgical ward or Scrub Theatre Experience
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification
* Experienced in acute nursing care.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
* Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
You will be working for a hospital that provides their staff with excellent training and opportunitie for career progression.
Apply Today To Secure a Quick Interview
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse,Liverpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Wigan,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Prison Nurse - RGN,Exeter,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Narberth, Pembrokeshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Community,City of London, London,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job