£28,000 to £30,000 per annum + Enhancements| 37.5 hours | Internal Rotation | Great Benefits |
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse with a background in acute/surgical ward nursing is required to join the Surgical Ward of a leading Bradford hospital.
What this RGN Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, plus shift enhancements
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will be working with a diverse patient caseload of predominantly elective surgical patients in a range of specialisms including ENT, Gynae, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and General Surgery.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, with experience working with a diverse patient mix
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Bramley Green,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse Care home,Croydon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Assessor),Stockport, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Swansea,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Chinnor,Permanent...Apply For This Job