£18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 and £41,184 per annum)| 44 hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Care | Great Benefits |
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Bradford.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £41,180
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Manager position will be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - Band 5 positions,Woking, Surrey,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD,Coventry, West Midlands,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Mental Health Hospital,Wandsworth, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Cardiff,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Milton Keynes,Permanent...Apply For This Job