£18 per hour | 40 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home |
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in the Benfleet area.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of clinical care in a unit within the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Care Home,Liverpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job