£18.20 to £18.50 per hour + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Staff Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Gravesend currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Clinical Unit Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home.
Details of this Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.20 to £18.50 dependant on experience which equates to NHS Band 6
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Sutton, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurses (RN/RGNs)- Band 6 -Kent,Kent,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Palliative),Whitley Bay,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Manager / Deputy Manager,Henfield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Old Southgate,Contract...Apply For This Job