£16.29 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32.6K | 38.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Cardiff nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to lead a small unit within the home.
The large home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in a modern setting and the home is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager role:
* 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
* Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.29 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £32,600
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
* A company pension plan and life assurance
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager post should be/have:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
* Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership role in a clinical setting, with experience writing, managing and implementing person centred care plans
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Leigh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Chichester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RMN) - Hospital,Hull,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Elderly),Wirral,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Bank Staff Nurse - The Farndon Unit,Newark, Nottinghamshire,Part Time...Apply For This Job
NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor,Taunton, Somerset,Temporary...Apply For This Job