Up to £19.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 44 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home |
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN qualification) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in the Lewisham area.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay up to £19.50 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £44,600
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• A pension scheme and indemnity insurance
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Adult registered Nurse,Shetland Islands,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Intensive Care Nurse,Nationwide,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Surgical Ward Nurse,Portsmouth, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse RGN,Wokingham, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Elderly Care Home,Colchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Newport,Contract...Apply For This Job