£19 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £43,427 per annum) | 44 hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Elderly, Dementia and Disability Care |
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their Hatfield nursing care home.
Details of this Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.00, which is equivalent to top of NHS Band 6 and totals an annual salary of £43,427
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
• NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• A workplace pension plan
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will play an important role co-ordinating and the planning of implementation of care within the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the home, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life. You will also run the service in the case of absence of the Manager or Deputy Manager.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a nursing care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Southampton, Hampshire,Permanent, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Castleford, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Medway, Kent,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Honiton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Peterlee,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Sittingbourne,Contract...Apply For This Job