37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse or ODP with experience working as a Theatre Scrub is required to join a leading Wiltshire hospital.
Details of this Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
* A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking, free uniforms and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub
* Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
* Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - A&E,Liverpool, Merseyside,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Elderly),Southsea,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,West Bromwich,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Band 5 Registered Nurse (RGN) in Coventry,Coventry, West Midlands (County),Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Night Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified) - Nottinghamshire,Arnold, Nottinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job