£28,000 – £35,000 per annum + Enhancements | 37.5 hours | Flexible shifts | L and D Prospects | Great Benefits |
A leading private hospital in Leeds requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days or Nights (flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements
• Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
• Private medical cover, life assurance, a great pension and much more
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of general, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgical procedures and will demonstrate the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Extensive experience in a scrub setting, working with a varied patient mix
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN),Caernarfon, Gwynedd,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Merseyside,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse,Preston, Lancashire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse (fixed term),Ipswich, Suffolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Newly Qualified Nurse,Billingshurst,Permanent...Apply For This Job
NHS RGN Ward Nurse - Tenterden, Kent (Locum),Tenterden,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job