£28,000 – £34,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training and Progression
An experienced Recovery Nurse or ODP is required to join a leading Reading hospital.
Details of this Recovery Nurse/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
* A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on days
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Theatre Recovery Nurse/ODP post should be:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
* Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
* Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below:
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD,Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Mental Health),Nottingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse, Nursing Home,Romford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Peterhead,Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Cardiff, South Glamorgan,Permanent...Apply For This Job