£36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & L+D
An experienced RGN or ODP Anaesthetics Nurse is required to join the theatres team of a leading Reading hospital.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
* A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns
* A competitive annual salary of £36,000
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Demonstrate recent experience working in an anaesthetics role in a UK theatres setting, ideally with experience in other theatre disciplines
* Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course, ideally in addition to ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course and D32/33/A1
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse Unit Manager,Glasgow, Glasgow City,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Qualified Nurse,Bristol,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Whittlesey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,M2 6AQ,Contract...Apply For This Job
Bank Staff Nurse - Phoenix House,Welshpool, Powys,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurses - Hinchingbrooke,Godmanchester,Contract...Apply For This Job