£30,000 – £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits | Up to £3K Joining Bonus
A leading Sutton hospital is currently looking for an experienced Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
* An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience, plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
* Subject to T&Cs you may be eligible for a joining bonus of up to £3,000
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
As RGN Surgical Ward Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with surgical and cardiac patients, with the hospital offering surgical services in the following specialisms: Cardiothoracic, Thoracic, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Neurosurgery, Cosmetics and Plastics.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
* Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
* Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
* Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Clinical Advisor,Bolton, Greater Manchester,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nurse Home Manager,East London, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Forensic Mental Health Nurse,Bradford, West Yorkshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
GDC Registered Dental Nurse,RG1, Reading, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Brighton,Permanent...Apply For This Job