£27,500 – £32,000 p/a | 37 Hour Contract – Nights | Small Surgical Ward | Excellent Benefits
A vacancy has arisen in a leading Salisbury hospital for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with an acute background to work permanent nights on their Surgical Ward.
Details of this RGN Surgical Ward Nurse vacancy are as follows:
* Full time hours of 37.5 per week on flexible night shifts
* An excellent annual salary from £27,500 to £32,000 plus shift enhancements for unsocial hours
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Surgical Ward Night Nurse you will be primarily working with patients following a range of elective surgical procedures including orthopaedics, general and ophthalmic surgery and you will coordinate, implement and evaluate clinical care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
* Well organised with strong planning skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Senior Night Nurse,Lymington, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Night Nurse - Belfast,Skegoniel, City of Belfast,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Peripatetic Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD,Blackhall Colliery,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Ipswich,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered/Pre Registered Nurses,Bellshill,Permanent...Apply For This Job