Surgical Ward Nurse – Acute Ward Nurse
* My Client is based in the Hampshire area this is workign for a private hospital they are currently looking for Surgical and Acute Nurses on a perm basis.
* They have opportunites for for RGNs to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
* This position is predominantly night duty with some day shifts to enhance training and development. An interesting opportunity to care for patients at a high dependency level following surgery for a unique form of peritoneal carcinoma treated in only 4 other centres in the UK.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Good team worker
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
* Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Salary & Benefits:
Paying uo to £33,000
* Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you are interesed please apply with your MOST recent up to date CV
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Great Dunmow,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Maesteg, Bridgend county borough,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - North Wiltshire,Malmesbury, Wiltshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RGN nurse,Tranent,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Horsham,Permanent...Apply For This Job