A Ward Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a private hospital in Hitchin, with full time hours available on a permanent basis.
The role will involve providing a comprehensive nursing care service to patients, working with both pre and post op patients and ensuring the highest standards of care and safety are maintained.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an acute ward setting, with experience working with a varied patient mix
• Flexible, adaptable and works well under pressure
• Strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
The hospital is offering the following:
• A permanent position working 37.5 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
• Private medical cover
• Life assurance and a contributory pension scheme
• Fantastic opportunities to further develop your skills and progress your career within an international organisation
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout the Home Counties, please call Jamie Longley at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Scotland,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Northampton,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Support Service Matron/Nurse manager job,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Prison Nurse,Norwich, Norfolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Deputy Nurse Manager,Long Eaton,Permanent...Apply For This Job