My client a small private care home based in Sheffield are looking for a nurse to join them on either Days or Nights working on a small nursing unit of up to 25 – 30 residents.
The pay rate is £16.50 – £17.00 per hour.
Please apply with your most recent cv and i will be in touch to discuss the role with you.
* Be a qualified RGN/RMN
* Have a valid NMC pin number
* Be committed and dedicated to the role.
* Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Work within a team in a care home environment for the elderly, dementia, old age etc
* Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
* Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
* Take responsibility for medication administration and management
* Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping, wound dressings, medication administration, feeds etc.
* Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
* Work in line with Company policies and procedures
Please apply as soon as possible if this position would be of interest
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,County Armagh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Crawley,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse, Elderly & Dementia Nursing,Dumfries,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Burnley, Lancashire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse (Band 5),BA6, Glastonbury, Somerset,Permanent...Apply For This Job