Athenia Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting for Staff Nurses / Senior Registered Nurses for a highly regarded Private Hospital in the Basingstoke area.
We have staff nurse and senior nurse vacancies with the following areas –
Staff Nurse – Wards,
* If you have 2 years or more post-qualification nursing experience within these specialist areas, and are interested in either a full or part time role within a large and prestigious private healthcare provider please apply now and we will contact you for an informal discussion about the roles and hours available.
Staff Nurse / Senior Nurse – Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification
* RN with valid NMC Registration
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent) for senior nursing posts
* Experience of working in either critical care, endoscopy, urology or ward nursing
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Good team worker
Staff Nurse / Senior Nurse – Duties will include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
* Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Staff Nurse / Senior Nurse – Salary Benefits:
This package offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
If you are interested in these Staff Nurse / Senior Nurse roles, please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you for an informal discussion
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Nottinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job