Gilbert Meher is currently working with one of the leading Community Care Providers in the North West. Established over 10 years ago this company positions “Excellence” at the forefront of their values and are committed to offering their patients the very best standard of Care. They are now seeking an experienced Mental Health Staff Nurse to work nights at one of their rehabilitation complexes near Preston. You will assist the clinical team in the planning and implementation of quality nursing care including evidence-based practice. You will supervise the Support Workers ensure the full and professional delivery of a rehabilitation and recovery focused service.
• Take a responsible role in the induction, mentorship, and continual training of staff and act as a role model at all times.
• Take responsibility for the unit environment at times when more senior nursing practitioners are not present, and in doing so uphold and promote the agreed unit philosophy and values at all times.
• Deliver care in accordance with the most recent evidence based guidance and research
• Work as part of a team to ensure appropriate evidence based risk assessments are undertaken.
• Always work in accordance with relevant legal and ethical requirements e.g. Mental Health Act 1983, NICE guidelines, Models of care, Code of professional conduct, health safety at work etc.
• Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
• At least 2 years post qualification experience working in a hospital setting.
• Significant experience of working with vulnerable people with mental health and/or other complex support needs.
• You will have excellent communication skills
Tagged as: Full Time
Night Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Rushden, Northants,Rushden,Permanent...Apply For This Job