£30,000 to £36,000 per annum (equates up to £18.46 per hour & NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Good CQC | Physical and Learning Disability Service | NQ Nurses Considered and Supported
A small physical and learning disability nursing care home for younger adults in the Tadley area of Hampshire are currently recruiting for an RGN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their day nursing care team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN /RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 37.5 hours per week, with shift times of 7am – 3pm or 1.30pm – 9.30pm
* Day shifts only
* Good annual salary in the region of £30,000 – £36,000 (equates up to £18.46 per hour & NHS Band 6)
* An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home with state-of-the-art facilities and a well-established team on place
* Office day bi-weekly to catch up with paperwork
* Gentle role with very little manual handling
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RNLD vacancy must meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
* Occasional night cover in the event of sickness 9pm – 8am
* Confident in dealing with complex care needs
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
Newly qualified Nurses are encouraged to apply and will be supported within the role.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN),Farnham, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Banbury,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Peterhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Mountain Ash,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Preston, Lancashire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Bank hours,Urmston,Permanent...Apply For This Job