33 or 38.5 hours | Days or Nights | Luxury Elderly & Dementia Home | Excellent Benefits | Fully Compliant Home
An RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work nights in a large nursing home in Arbroath.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 33 or 38.5 hours per week
* Day or night shifts
* Competitive hourly rates of £15
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
* Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
* Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Bath, Somerset,Permanent...Apply For This Job