£16.65 per hour | 33/38.5/44 hours | Days or Night Shifts Available | Great Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
A large nursing home in the North of Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis. The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers individually tailored nursing care packages for adults with a diverse range of care and support needs and specialises in general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33/38.5/44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.65
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people – newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will be provided with a comprehensive induction and additional training and support
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Dental Nurse,Workington, Cumbria,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RGN Staff Nurse – Acute/Surgical Ward,Harlow, Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Palliative Care Nurse in Trafford,North West,Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse Excellent Nursing Home,Blackburn,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse, RMN, RGN, RNLD,East Midlands,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job