£18.87 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 44 hours available | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A nursing home in the Evesham area currently has a full- time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 44 hours per week available
• Days or Nights
• An excellent pay rate offered at £18.87 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident assessing service users and creating care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse Assessor,Newport, Gwent,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Peterborough,Permanent...Apply For This Job
NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor,Kensington and Chelsea, London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Glasgow,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Surrey - Registered General Nurse,Surrey,Temporary...Apply For This Job