£16.00 per hour | Up to 38.5 Hours per week | Days only | Paid Breaks | Excellent Staff Benefits
A vacancy for a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse has arisen in large nursing home in Armagh.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Up to 38.5 Hours per week (Full or part time)
• Day shifts only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse / Care home / Great Benefits,Fort William,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse – Mental Health/Learning Disabilities,Gainsborough, Lincolnshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job