£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or part time hours – Nights | Great Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD and NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work in a large nursing home in the Clydebank area.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time hours on a permanent contract
• Night shifts available
• Competitive hourly rates of £16.00
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation and the opportunity to undertake a mentorship qualification
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
The home has recently appointed a new and very experienced manager who is driving forward improvements and raising standards, and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team making a real impact on the quality of life and quality of care in the home.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK/Scottish nursing home or elderly care setting, however newly qualified RNs will also be considered, and the home can offer extensive support and training
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Nurse Home Manager,Daventry, Northamptonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Shipley, Bradford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurses,Surrey,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Communnity Psychiatric Nurse needed in Scotland,Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Deputy Nurse Manager,Northwich,Permanent...Apply For This Job