£16.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | Paid Breaks | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered |
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Bromsgrove area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with dementia requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• Paid Breaks
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Rotherham,Rotherham,Contract...Apply For This Job