£16.75 p/h |44 hours per week | Days or Night shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurses to work in their care home in Liverpool.
The 40+ bedded home offers general nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD roles:
• Full time contract of 44 per week
• Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly rate of £16.75
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time