Up to £19.37 per hour (enhancements inc) | 36 or 42 hours per week | Paid Breaks | Days Only | Outstanding CQC
A privately-owned care home in a village on the outskirts of Lyndhurst is looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their dedicated team.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the home is offering:
• 36 or 42 hours per week available on day shifts
• Alternate weekends will be required
• Fantastic hourly pay rates starting from £16.57 and increasing to up to £19.37 inclusive of all pay enhancements (Equivalent of up to NHS band 7)
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent working conditions in a home rated outstanding by CQC
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
The home provides general nursing and disability care to older adults, so prior experience working in older people’s services is beneficial, but newly qualified RGNs or RMNs looking for a career change into elderly care may be considered and will be provided with a comprehensive induction and any training necessary.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse role should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Nurse /RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Passionate and understanding about delivering and planning high quality person-centred care
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Chemotherapy Nurse,Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job
NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor,Derby, Derbyshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Disability Assessor, Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedic,Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD,Poole, Dorset,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse (RGN),Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job