£18.16 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | Brand New Care Home | Great Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Experience Not Essential |
A small private nursing home in the Dartford area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
This brand new care home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout London and Kent.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.16 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Staff Nurse,Salisbury, Wiltshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Leicestershire,Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Northampton, Northamptonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Swansea, City and County of Swansea,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered/Pre Registered Nurses,Stevenage,Permanent...Apply For This Job