£18.50 per hour (NHS Band 7) | Full time and part time hours available | Days Only | Great Benefits | Good CQC | £1000 welcome bonus for full time staff
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Winchester is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Full time and part time hours available (up to 44 hours per week)
• Days only
• £18.50 per hour (NHS Band 7)
• £1000 welcome bonus for full time staff
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Mansfield,Contract...Apply For This Job