£16.50 per hour | Up to 38.5 Hours per week | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A luxury elderly and dementia nursing home in the Pontypridd area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with flexible shifts and great rates of pay available.
The home provides luxury hotel style living and specialist design features and technologies to enable residents to enjoy the best possible standards of care and living in a modern yet homely setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Days or Nights / Part time and Full time available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme, an opt-in healthcare plan plus a life assurance/death in service scheme
• Free uniforms and NMC renewal fees paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered General Nurse - return to the NHS,Skipton, North Yorkshire,Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Brentwood,Permanent...Apply For This Job