£18.87 per hour | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted | Excellent Benefits Package |
My client is a not for profit organisation and they are looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This is a 60+ bedded elderly and dementia care home and my client has an excellent reputation in the area for providing first class nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts on days or nights
• Industry leading rates of pay of £18.87 per hour
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length plus a sick pay programme (after 6 months service)
• A great company pension with 6% employer contributions and a life assurance scheme
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation in addition to continuing professional development programmes and opportunities to further develop your skills and progress your career
• Some great retail, lifestyle and travel discounts and much more
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Experience is not essential and my client welcomes applications from newly qualified nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified) - Nottinghamshire,Carlton, Nottinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - HDU Neurorehabilitation,Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job