£15.30 per hour | 44 hours | Day or night shifts available |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse RGN/RMN in a small care home in the Caerphilly area.
The luxury home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults from the local community.
The ideal candidate will confidently deliver the very highest standard of care whilst assessing nursing needs, identifying and taking the right interventions for every resident.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position are as follows:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent rates of pay of £15.30 per hour
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• RGN / RMN registered with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally have a a background in person centred care planning within a care home.
• Ability to supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care.
• Promote brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people.
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment on (phone number removed) for more information
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN – Days or Nights,Maidstone,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Hospital,Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job