£18.00 p/h | 48 Hrs per week | Day & Night shifts available | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A purpose built, general nursing home in the Kirkby-in-Ashfield area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. The home is privately owned and managed and has created a welcoming, warm homely environment for its residents where they receive the best possible care.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day and night shifts available
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £18.00
• A friendly and supportive working environment in good rated service
• Benefits package to be discussed at interview
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and in the safe management and administration of drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of carers on shift and ensuring high standards of clinical and personal care are maintained.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Ward Manager,West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse / Registered General Nurse (RGN),Chelmsford,Permanent...Apply For This Job