£18.32 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | £1500 Welcome Bonus | 44 hours | Nights | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights in their St Helens care home. The 40+ bedded home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.32 which equates to NHS Band 6
• £1500 Welcome Bonus
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in care home environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on(phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Dental Nurse,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse,Maidstone, Kent,Temporary...Apply For This Job
REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSE-RMN,Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Deputy Nurse Manager,Northampton, Northamptonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Manager,Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job