£15.50 per hour | 36 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
A large nursing home in North Bristol is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 36 hours per week working day shifts only
* Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.50
* An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGN/RMNs will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
* Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents
* Work within the NMC codes of conduct
* Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate
* Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) Nursing Home,Ludlow, Shropshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Accident and Emergency,Brighton,Temporary...Apply For This Job