£15.81 p/h | 33/44 Hrs | Day or Night Shift available | Excellent Staff Benefits | Large Nursing Home |
An 80+ bedded nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Dudley currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse.
The home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33/44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.81
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Intensive Care Nurse,NW3, Belsize, Greater London,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nursing Home Lead Nurse- Day Shifts,Billericay, Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ),Alfreton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Advisor,Lincoln, Lincolnshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Potters Bar,Permanent...Apply For This Job