£17.00 to £19.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 35 Hours | Days or Nights | Overall “Good” CQC
A small, private nursing home in Hertford currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home is offering:
* 35 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Day or night shifts available
* Excellent hourly rates of pay from £17.00 to £19.00 depending on experience
* Paid breaks
* Overall good CQC report on last inspection
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of high-quality person-centred care packages to adults with general elderly or dementia nursing care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
* Demonstrate proven experience in a UK care home environment
* Able to work independently
* Confident in the management and administration of drugs and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Banbury,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Rotherham,Rotherham,Permanent...Apply For This Job