£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £33,670 per annum) | Paid Breaks | 35 hours | Days | Fully CQC Compliant Service |
A luxury, general elderly nursing home in the Virginia Water area currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to work days a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home is offering:
• 35 hours per week on a permanent basis, working days – there are always 2 nurses on shift
• Excellent rates of pay of £18.50 per hour (equates to £33,670 per annum and NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development as part of a long established service with a supportive, permanent team
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Overtime shifts available
• Free parking
• A fantastic company pension scheme with generous employer contributions
• NMC pin paid from April 2020
• Subsidised meals
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with the elderly
• Passionate about providing high quality care
• A driver with access to a vehicle, due to the location of the home
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is happy to consider newly qualified nurses for this post, and a comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and support is available.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Stafford,Stafford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Ilford, Essex,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Radlett, Hertfordshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
RGN (Registered General Nurse),Oxford, Oxfordshire,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Rheumatology Nurse Consultant,Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job