36 Hrs | Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small private nursing home in the Ashtead area.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia nursing care packages in a homely and friendly environment with a busy social diary for residents to enjoy whilst being supported by the highest standards of clinical care.
What the home has to offer the successful RGN Staff Nurse:
* 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Flexible shift patterns with days and nights available
* Great pay rates of £18 per hour
* A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
* Level 1 Adult Nurse (RGN/RNA)
* Current NMC registration
* Demonstrate recent or current experience working in a UK nursing home
* Able to undertake all aspects of care and medication management required
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Alternatively, please apply via the link provided
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse,Maidenhead, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Accident and Emergency,Salford,Part Time...Apply For This Job
Band 5 Registered General Nurse - Critical Care,Chester,Contract...Apply For This Job