£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Days only | 37.5 hours available | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
An RGN/Registered Nurse is required to join a specialist, charitably run care centre in Brentwood, with full-time hours available on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant care centre specialises in caring for adults with complex neurological conditions and disabilities and offers a fantastic environment and excellent standards of care, support and rehabilitation.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week available
• Days only
• Competitive rates of pay from £17.00 to £18.00 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A thorough induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time