37.5 hrs | £26,000 – £30,000 p/a | Pension & Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients/Pre-Assessment is required to work as Staff Nurse in a leading private hospital in Banbury.
What the hospital is offering for this Staff Nurse (RGN) role:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
* A private healthcare scheme
* Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
* A company pension scheme and life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
Applicants for this Outpatients/Pre-Assessment Nurse should be registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN and will have prior experience in a similar role, or within an acute care setting. You will be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will work well as part of a strong clinical team.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing home,Hambleton, Lancashire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Bath, Somerset,Permanent...Apply For This Job