Paying Up to £17 an hour with Paid Breaks
Are you a Staff Nurse looking to join an Award Winning Group?
WR Health are looking for an accomplished Staff Nurse to join this beautiful nursing home situated in the seaside town of Burnham-On-Sea. This family run business provides high quality dementia and elderly care to all 89 residents.
Staff Nurse Benefits Package:
* Paying Up to £19 an hour
* Paid Breaks and Handover
* Annual pay reviews
* 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
* Paid Breaks
* Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
* Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
* Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
* Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
* Paid online learning time
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
* Pension contributions
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS Check
* An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
* Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
Interested in hearing more? Please Call Megan Stoyles on (phone number removed) or Email (url removed)
RGN – RMN – Registered Nurse – Mental Health Nurse – Staff Nurse WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse,Croydon, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP,Kettering, Northamptonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse - Eldery,Glastonbury,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Paediatric Staff Nurse,Hounslow, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN,Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen,Permanent...Apply For This Job