Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to develop your career further?
Advinia Healthcare, a top 20 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for Registered Nurses to work the day shift in our beautiful Residential and Nursing Home- Braemount.
Braemount is a beautiful 90 bedded multi-site home, which has 3 bungalows that houses a maximum of 30 residents and provides palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinson's care. Braemount currently has a grade 4 (good) rating with the Care inspectorate across the board.
The day shift is approx: 08:00-20:00
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
– Leading, supervising and training the care team
– General Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level obvs/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
– Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
– Keeping precise, up to date records
– Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
– Free NMC pin renewal
– Competitive pay rates
– Free PVG check and uniform
– Meals provided on long days
– Refer a friend
– Paid breaks
– Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
– Robust Continuing Professional Development
– fantastic welcome package
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - Recovery Hubs -Leeds,Skipton, North Yorkshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job