RGN/RMN/RNLD – Staff Nurse – Permanent – Sheffield UP TO £30750
I am working alongside a service that provides both long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adults (aged 18+ years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition
I am looking for a NMC registered Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to join the team on a permanent basis
36 hours – Days 7.30 – 08.00 – Nights 7.30 – 08.00 (2 nights per month required)
* To ensure an assessment is completed for patients
* Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
* To administer medicine
* Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
* Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed
* To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required.
* Maintain professional standards of practice at all times
Apply online today for further information on this and other opportunities
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse Opportunity in Crewkerne,Crewkerne,Permanent...Apply For This Job