Location: Rotherham, S61
Hours: Days or Nights, Full or Part Time – 8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am
Salary: £15ph – £17ph (Up to £38,896pa)
Are you fed up of feeling undervalued?
Do you want to receive top quality training and quickly progress through the ranks?
If you consider yourself motivated and eager to learn and develop – look no further.
This opportunity is best suited to nurses who are looking for more than just job satisfaction. With this medium-sized private healthcare provider, you will initially receive a thorough 5-day induction before taking the reins: with 90% of the senior team being from internal promotions, there are plenty of opportunities for progression!
This post is for one of the service's Rotherham settings that provides care to residents with neuro-disabilities, brain injuries and mental ill-health. With 20 beds across 2 units, each nursing unit is staffed with 1 nurse and 5 carers as well as Nursing Management support.
– Free Parking
– Free Uniform
– Paid NMC Registration and paid DBS check
– RCNi CPD e-learning
– Specialist Clinical Training
– Rewards scheme – retail and days out vouchers
– Refer a friend – £££
– Aid in the training of new care assistants and nurses
– Supervise your designated unit, ensuring the shift runs smoothly
– Administer medication to residents within the required time scales
– Change dressings/ assist care assistants
– Complete daily observations/notes
– Use the unit's system to record data and manage appointments for residents
– Promote independence and dignity throughout everyday life
– Assess care needs and develop personalised care plans
– Communicate with an MDT, service users and their families
– NMC registration, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
– A flexible attitude
– The ability to develop strong relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer that we then place (subject to T&Cs).
If you’re passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don’t hesitate and apply below today, or contact Jen on (phone number removed).
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Tagged as: Full Time
Senior RMN Staff Nurse (Crookham Ward - PICU) at Thornford Park,Thatcham,Permanent...Apply For This Job