Staff Nurses – Surgical Ward – Rotational shifts
Full time – 37.5 hours per week (or part time hours are available)
* Salary – competitive salary is on offer plus excellent benefits including private healthcare and company pension scheme.
* Enhancements are given for unsocial hours, weekend and Bank holiday working.
* Staff Nurse shifts are generally 7 am to 7:30 pm and 7 pm to 7:30 am to allow a handover, but there is also the possibility to do short shifts covering the busiest times of the ward.
Athenia Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting for a highly regarded client, who provides private healthcare, medical and surgical services to patients in the Glasgow area.
We are looking for enthusiastic Staff Nurses who can deliver an outstanding patient experience, and in return our client can offer flexibility with working hours to their Staff Nurses wherever possible.
If you are a Staff Nurse, and have experience in theatres, orthopaedic, critical care or general surgical nursing we would like to hear from you.
Our client currently has opportunities within their Surgical Wards and will support you to deliver the very best care possible and to develop your career.
In addition to your salary, Staff Nurses will be eligible for:
* private healthcare cover,
* company pension scheme,
* 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays,
* free parking and more.
* You will have access to some of the best training and development courses in the healthcare sector allowing for continuous professional development throughout your career.
If you are a qualified Staff Nurse and would like to be considered for a position, please apply with your up to date CV and we will contact you for an informal discussion about the role
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - Intensive Care,Salford,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Peripatetic Staff Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Wards,Redruth, Cornwall,Permanent...Apply For This Job