Staff Nurse (RGN, RN, RMN, RNLD, RNMH, RMHN)
*Hours Shift / Rotation: Days OR Nights / Full Time and Part Time available
Are you an amazing nurse that delivers outstanding care?
Are you an amazing nurse looking for your next challenge?
Look no further…
At Remedicare Staffing we have a team of dedicated consultants committed to finding you the right job, tailored to your preferences.
At current we are recruiting for our clients beautiful home located in Preston. We are seeking passionate, motivated and driven [RGN/RMN] nurses to join their team.
My Clients home is brand new with state of the art facilities. It is a purpose built service for 30 residents. With a beautiful décor and a great management team already in place now is the time to join an ever growing organisation that really does care about the residents.
A Person-Centred Care approach is essential and experience with electronic care plans is desirable, although full training will be provided. We are looking for dedicated individuals with at least 12 months nursing experience, ideally in a nursing home environment. Successful candidates will have great communication skills with the ability to quickly develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues. Excellent attention to detail is a must for this role.
What do we ask of you?
* You will be a RN (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) and will have a valid NMC pin.
* You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
* You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
* You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
What will you receive in return!
* Salary of £38,000 (full time contract)
* Constant development and training
* Opportunities to progress your career
* Huge amounts of support from staff and management
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse position please apply now to avoid disappointment!
REF: JC – 88802 Call (phone number removed) and ask for josh carter for more info
Tagged as: Full Time
Community Registered General Nurse Essex,Essex,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Regional Nurse Advisor - Tidworth, Wiltshire,Tidworth, Hampshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - EXCELLENT BENEFITS,Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job