£20 – £20.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent/Up to £38.3K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN & NQ Considered
A large nursing home in Lowestoft is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their nursing team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in a picturesque, seaside setting and the home offers fantastic accommodation, great facilities and the best quality of life to residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
* Competitive pay rates of £20 to £20.50 per hour plus paid breaks and enhancements for Bank Holidays, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and totals a basic salary of up to £38,370
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
* A company pension scheme and long-service rewards
* Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing medications, care plans and ensuring resident’s needs are met, and will manage care for a caseload of residents and lead a team of Care Assistants in the delivery of persona care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, however newly qualified RNs and those new to elderly care will also be considered and will receive additional training and support
* Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Band 5 Registered Nurse (RGN) in Telford,Telford, Telford and Wrekin,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Oxted,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse,Warrington,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Oswestry,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Band 5 Staff Nurse/RGN,City of Westminster, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job